- Evening Nurse Manager – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) Westminster Village Terre Haute, Inc a Life Plan Community is seeking a hospitality minded professional Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who is looking for a rewarding experience working with older adults to join our extraordinary team. The evening nurse manager, will be assisting new admissions, pharmacy and doctors calls, any disciplinary actions when needed. Successful candidates must have experience working a long term care setting, must possess excellent hospitality skills, be warm, respectful, detail oriented, and passionate about their work. A current RN or LPN license in Indiana is required and at least 6 months previous nursing experience in a long term care setting is preferred. In return for your skills we offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits package, paid holidays, employer paid meals, 401(k) employer match, and one of the highest tuition assistance programs in the area!! Position: RN or LPN Full-Time Evenings 2:00 p.m.- 10:00 p.m. M-F. Shift Differential Incentive for Evening Position, plus management pay rate
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) Full-time and PRNWestminster Village Terre Haute, Inc an upscale life plan community is seeking a hospitality minded professional Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) who is looking for a rewarding experience working with older adults to join our extraordinary team. We are seeking a happy, enthusiastic, team player, focused on caring for our residents. A current LPN license in Indiana is required.We offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, overtime pay, paid vacation and sick time, employer paid life insurance, 401 (k) employer match, free employee meals and drinks, fitness center, mentoring and cross-training, as well as opportunities for advancement. WV also offers one of the highest employer paid tuition assistance programs in the area – up to $5000 a year!
If you are a current LPN or RN, we would love to talk with you and discuss your goals and how we can help you meet your professional goals! #greatplacetowork!
General Employment Opportunities
- Waitstaff/Server – Westminster Village Terre Haute is looking for a customer service orientated Full-Time Server and PRN Server to become part of our team and to join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults by meeting the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. The Server position is responsible for providing table service in the Community dining rooms. Previous experience waiting tables in a hotel, restaurant or club with fine dining is preferred but not required.Full-time and PRN
- Dietary Aide – Part-time position to assist the Dining Service department with delivery of meals in the community, while providing excellent customer service and hospitality to those we serve. Responsible for setting up and breaking down meal areas.
- Security – Full-time position. We are seeking a hospitality minded professional, Night Security Technician who is looking for a rewarding experience working with older adults to join our extraordinary team. The Night Security Technician makes scheduled rounds both inside and outside the buildings to maintain a secure environment for residents and their property as well as company property. Responds to all fire alarms and apartment emergency calls. Develops and maintains a good working rapport with residents, family members, visitors, and personnel to assure that security procedures meet the needs of the facility. Valid drivers license required. In return for your skills we offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits package, paid holidays, employer paid meals, PTO, 401(k) employer match, and one of the highest tuition assistance programs in the area!! #greatplacetowork
- Maintenance Supervisor – Westminster Village Terre Haute, Inc is a Life Plan Community that is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor. This position is responsible for performing, coordinating, and supervising various engineering, maintenance and repair tasks involving vehicles, equipment, building and utility systems and providing the level of supervision necessary to insure that services are provided in an efficient, cost effective and expedient manner. Successful candidates must have experience working in a customer service, must possess excellent hospitality skills, be warm, respectful, detail oriented, and passionate about their work. If you lead by example, have strong communication skills and have a desire to make positive impact, contact us!
Note that the current openings may be filled at any time; this list of open positions was accurate at time of posting.
Westminster Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin or veteran status. Westminster Village fully complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will not discriminate against any applicant because of a person’s mental or physical disability. If you have a disability and would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (812) 242-4600.